We've been reading you guys discuss in the previous thread about whether or not we should add the pet threshold from RS3 on OSRSPS.
The support on the topic and the activity overall was great, thanks for participating in making the server better!
As a result of the first impression of the pet threshold being positive we now need to dive in deeper into how exactly will we introduce the feature.
We need you for that once again, as you will be the people who will kill 100's of bosses to get a better chance of a pet!
Give us numbers! Here is a list of every boss with a pet that will need a threshold:
- Kree'arra (Armadyl GWD Boss) -> Pet 1/3000
- General Graardor (Bandos GWD Boss) -> Pet 1/3000
- Kril Tsutsaroth (Zamorak GWD Boss) -> Pet 1/3000
- Commander Zilyana (Saradomin GWD Boss) -> Pet 1/3000
- Cerberus -> Pet 1/3000
- Kalphite Queen -> Pet 1/3000
- Dagannoth Prime -> Pet 1/5000
- Dagannoth Supreme -> Pet 1/5000
- Dagannoth Rex -> Pet 1/5000
- Alchemical Hydra -> Pet 1/3000
- Grotesque Guardians -> Pet 1/3000
- Kraken -> Pet 1/3000
- Thermonuclear Smoke Devil -> 1/3000
- Abyssal Sire (Here it would be alot lower due to the pet dropping from the Unsired, not the Boss itself)
- Chaos Elemental / Chaos Fanatic (Do you guys think we need a threshold for this boss? The Pet is 1/300)
- Scorpia -> Pet 1/2000
- Vet'ion -> Pet 1/2000
- Venenatis -> Pet 1/2000
- Callisto -> Pet 1/2000
- King Black Dragon -> Pet 1/3000
- Skotizo (Same question here, do we need a threshold for this? It's already 1/65)
- Zalcano -> Pet 1/1850
- TzTok-Jad -> Pet 1/200 (Not taking Fire cape gamble into account)
- TzKal-Zuk -> Pet 1/100 (Not taking Infernal cape gamble into account)
- Giant Mole -> Pet 1/3000
- Zulrah -> Pet 1/4000
- Corporeal Beast -> Pet 1/5000
- Vorkath -> Pet 1/3000
- The Nightmare -> Pet 1/4000
- Theatre of Blood -> Pet 1/400
- Sands of Avarice -> Pet 1/650
Those are all the bosses with an obtainable pet on the server with their current droprate of the pet, now its time for you!
I was thinking of leaving this completely open, but this would make finding that 1 option we want pretty hard, so I prepared two "options",
that you can talk about, those can still be altered, like a "mixed" option between the 2.
We make a set "calculation" that covers all bosses the same way. For example: Threshold is half the droprate of the pet and then doubles the chances
Which would be 2000 nightmare KC to get a 2/4000 or 1/2000 droprate for example. 2. Option
We make different thresholds for every boss based on how fast/slow they are, this would prob. not be done in here with the exact numbers,
we would ask which bosses would you guys consider as long, which as fast and which as "medium" and then release a list we work on behind the
scenes and ask you guys if it's good for you.
Thanks for reading once again!
Keep it civil, have fun while discussing!