PLAY NOW
F3NDI

BLOODTHIRST - SEPTEMBER

F3NDI    16

SAAAUaH.png

After months of concurrent players, it’s time to up our wilderness activity. This will begin with the introduction of bloodthirst. This will begin at the start of the next month and will run for about 15 days. The winning clan, and those that participate will be given rewards to thank them for their participation. Currently, this is how the event will be played out:

•    A few weeks before commencement, clans will be given the option to sign up for the competition. This will be run with groups of 10 players.

•    Once this has commenced, clans will be placed in a leader board, and will earn points, making up their placement. An example of a PPK [points per kill] will be made up of the killstreak the player has when killed, the wilderness lvl they were killed at, and their combat lvl.

•    PKP farming is strictly banned. Any inkling of this will be dealt with swiftly, including the docking of points to being completely removed.

ms0q44E.gif

To ensure this process is carried out to its fullest potential, players will be allowed to apply to be a part of the ‘wilderness initiative’. This rank will require suggestions, and general help to ensure the wilderness operates in an engaging and comprehensive manner. A separate sub forum will be made to handle these applications, accompanied by a pinned thread with the requirements we are looking for!

During this month, we promise a number of PvP events alongside our pre-existing events to ensure all players are satisfied. The wilderness initiative will formulate many of these events.

200?cb=20110629190748

A breakdown of the winners’ rewards is as followed. Our current rewards are as followed:

1. 750m + 3 custom item each [tbd]

2. 200m + 2 custom items each [tbd]

3. 50m + 1 custom item each [tbd]

Edited by F3NDI
  • Like 1

Dax    11

This is really nice to see!

Would it be possible that a secondary reward could come from this, a reward that is completely cosmetic (untradable of course) and signifies their bloodlust clan? Possibly the clan leader can choose between let's say a special Cape, etc. for their whole clan?

Just an idea.

I'm really happy to see this, well done sir!

gf lummby    0

Can there be a solo pk aspect? if this is fully clannable solo pkers will have no chance to win this, maybe a seperate point system? or top individual player separate reward system? This would make the wild more active with solo pkers rather than just multi hot spots with clans such as revs. I would like to see this implemented somehow, allow for more of a skill competition rather than a multi zone one. Let me know what u guys think, id like to see both multi and singles pkers dishing it out

Renskel    2

I think this may be of a way to try and get people to group up/ find their inner PK style. IF this was solo. It would be way more dominated by 3-4 people rather than 2-3  teams. > 2-3  teams is 20-30. thus..3-4 teams of 1.. > 3-4 people.. well i don't need to say anything more
This could be "solved" by allowing more PKP to be earned inside a single way combat area. -IN response to Gf Lummbys message.

Looking forward to this. something to jumpstart pking :D!

F3NDI    16
On 8/4/2020 at 12:09 AM, Dax said:

This is really nice to see!

Would it be possible that a secondary reward could come from this, a reward that is completely cosmetic (untradable of course) and signifies their bloodlust clan? Possibly the clan leader can choose between let's say a special Cape, etc. for their whole clan?

Just an idea.

I'm really happy to see this, well done sir!

We are planning on providing winners with a winners cape, or something of that sort. Thanks for the comment!

On 8/4/2020 at 11:28 AM, gf lummby said:

Can there be a solo pk aspect? if this is fully clannable solo pkers will have no chance to win this, maybe a seperate point system? or top individual player separate reward system? This would make the wild more active with solo pkers rather than just multi hot spots with clans such as revs. I would like to see this implemented somehow, allow for more of a skill competition rather than a multi zone one. Let me know what u guys think, id like to see both multi and singles pkers dishing it out

This will remain a group pvp contest for now. However, you do still get points for killing players 1 v 1. Also if there bounty is high, it will provide your team with more points!

On 8/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Renskel said:

I think this may be of a way to try and get people to group up/ find their inner PK style. IF this was solo. It would be way more dominated by 3-4 people rather than 2-3  teams. > 2-3  teams is 20-30. thus..3-4 teams of 1.. > 3-4 people.. well i don't need to say anything more
This could be "solved" by allowing more PKP to be earned inside a single way combat area. -IN response to Gf Lummbys message.

Looking forward to this. something to jumpstart pking :D!

Thank you!