PLAY NOW
F3NDI

Wilderness Initiative Rank

F3NDI    16

ms0q44E.gif

As we gear up for the start of the Bloodthirst competition, it would only be right to open up applications for the 'Wilderness Initiative' rank. As previously mentioned, the rank will come with a few duties, mainly to do with  wilderness related ideas and providing assistance with staff in the wilderness.

In order to be eligible to apply for this rank, please look at the following:

- A game time of more than 24 hours

- A player who likes to PK and actively looks for improvement and changes

- Enthuisiasm to make change and be readily available for the bloodthirst tournament in a few weeks/month

In order to apply, please follow this application thread, and apply by replying below:

In-game name:

Why are you interested in the rank:

What do you think you could offer:

• Like 1

Cringe    2

In-game name: Cringe

Why are you interested in the rank: I’ve been in clans since pre-eoc RS and only recently moved to rsps. I love the wilderness and the high risk high reward mentality. Old school rsps has huge potential for a solid wilderness community and I’d like to help make that happen as someone who genuinely enjoys pking.

What do you think you could offer: I’ve got a number of ideas that I think could help wildy activity. I’m not the best pker/Nher but I’ve got a lot of wildy experience in general and have seen a lot of things already present on this server I think we can build of off.

Kacy    0

In-game name: 1738 (Previously known Kascy and Snakelings)

Why are you interested in the rank: I mainly get on to PvP and after coming from OSRS or other servers with good and functional pvp system, it gets frustrating when the system fails you on one of your favorite servers. I am interested in this "rank" so be able to have my word heard, I've listed some bugs with the PVP before in the discord, but they were never really properly adressed. So I wan this opportunity to have my feedback heard and adressed properly. I have seen many players come and go because of the broken pvp on here, and I believe that with a functional pvp system, and proper advertising, that this server can easily gain and maintain a higher amount of players. 

What do you think you could offer: I can offer feedback on the broken mechanics than need fixing, I can supply actual footage of how its supposed to work and how it currently is on the server. I can offer other ideas to make the wilderness more attracting, and overall I spend a lot of time on this server as it is summer for me and I am basically on most of the day to play, and I feel like I could put this time to something that could help benefit the PVP community as well as the new players that would eventually join to pvp, so they don't end up leaving. This is one of my all time most favorite servers I've tried during my RSPS time and I feel like it has much more potential. 

Hyzt    1

In-game name: Hyzt

Why are you interested in the rank: I've been in the pk scene for a while now, starting from being in LiT for deadman, and now being in a singles clan with frontline and solidtag members (Well known 07 clans)

What do you think you could offer I have very good knowledge and experience when it comes to player killing related activities and it's the main reason I joined this server. To pk and to help improve the pking scene on the server. This just feels like the perfect opportunity to do so. 

• Like 1

Experience    1

In-game name:

Experience / Lipsy

I am a Former Singles pker

DMM pker

NH Pker, Hybrid and Pure NH Pker, Deep wild is my home

Why are you interested in the rank:

To help out, give Oldschool a wilderness incentive, attempt to make it more active and more rewarding so people actually do wilderness based things 

What do you think you could offer:

I have helped with creating an active wilderness on many rsps, notably original Os-Scape. My brain and ideas highly contributed to building that wilderness, I was also staff on there. Eventually when these servers died due to bad toxicity etc, hosting issues and money issues many servers in the pro longed future after this copied what Servers like the likes of Os-Scape did. I also helped create the Original Runite along side Situations which most servers are using as their base source because of the PVP aspect. All my ideas were thrown into these original PvP servers and they all thrived. It’s entirely up to you but I could definitely be an asset to you 🙂

Edited by Experience
  • Like 1