PLAY NOW
Valentine

Money Making

Valentine    0

So I made this post in regards to money making skilling... 

Some people play rsps' for raids, some people play for skilling, some people play for skilling, etc. the list goes on 

Long story short, currently, there's no good way to make cash for new players, many players result to skilling when they first start, unfortunately, unless it's combat related or through thieving, there's not a consistent way to make money, or rather, not a skilling method as consistent as thieving, which at 99 (which is super easy to obtain) is 4k a tick with a full rogue outfit

I'm proposing a complete rework on item prices through the general store that caters to all skills and generates roughly the same hourly rates as thieving to give more variety for people who want to skill for cash, at this point, i think it would be good for the economy too and make players happier

what do you guys think? and is this a thought that could be escalated to the admins of the server? 

latuz7    10

i can agree that skilling needs a bit upgrade regarding money making if you want to be a skiller and maybe do it easier for skiller to complet like achivments and so for those who wants to be lvl 3 skillers

stoop    17

I actually make a lot of money with skilling. As well as some of the other guys that do only skilling as well. What do you think needs buffed. Examples would be helpful

5 hours ago, latuz7 said:maybe do it easier for skiller to complet like achivments and so for those who wants to be lvl 3 skillers

Also what would you propose for achievements. I have 20 achievements completed with about 5 that I can still possible get done based on rng

Iron Chain    0

I dont see how skilling doesnt make money, if you have full rogue and do 1 hero task, which CAN BE CHOSEN FREE OF CHARGE AND REPEATED

your making between 2-3m per task which take what 20min? maybe 25, depending on level and luck, now this is by no means amazing money, but it funded my bond on my ironman in a single day which is 40m, and i'm sure it can be used to buy the basic gear needed to go into raids within 1-3 days of thieving.

Pap    6

Have you tried Herblore? Usually you can sell potions in the GE for a good profit.

Try these ones:

• Prayer potions
  • Super restores
  • Saradomin Brews
  • Stamina Potions

Valentine    0
On 10/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, Pap said:

Have you tried Herblore? Usually you can sell potions in the GE for a good profit.

Try these ones:

• Prayer potions
  • Super restores
  • Saradomin Brews
  • Stamina Potions

my point is more based on the profitability v. thieving. sure, I could prayer potions and make a decent amount of money as well as xp, but after 99, im not really concerned with anything else except profitability, which, at that point, i make the same amount 8x faster if i thieve instead. 

it's like having 30+ bosses on the server and the only profitable boss worth killing is bandos, the whole point is to keep things balance and give players more variety 

Edited by Valentine