PLAY NOW
Clues

Items weren’t there

Clues    0

Helllo so I barraging tzhaars monsters in front of the inferno minigame, and I wasn’t afk at all, I was looking at my phone and my pray ran out and I died, I looked up 2 minutes later and saw I died and teleported back to inferno minigame and ran back to where I died and my items were not there at all, this happened to me early game but luckily it wasn’t anything valuable so I just let it go. But this time I lost Ancient staff, 5k deaths 5 k bloods 14k water runes, Saradomin d’hide boots,  2.8k cannon balls ,glory, 28k Tokkul, My Saradomin imbued magic cape, the Tzhaar Ket Om from the drop and my ring of wealth (I) I purchased with donator points. Please help me and refund my items please! I promise I ran back 2 minutes after I died and my stuff wasn’t there and it’s a 10 minute  death timer. I am a very dedicated member who has donated a lot and are going to donate more but I’m afraid my items will keep disappearing  

Edited by Clues

Iron Chain    0

i dont get how this happened, i suicided there 5-10 times to see if i could see the same issue with junk, rune items ect, and waited over  3mins, just to be safe before returning, and all my loot was there, now idk if you misplaced 10mins or whatever and thought it was two or what, but i have no idea how this happends under a two min timeframe.

Clues    0
On 11/2/2020 at 9:40 AM, Iron Chain said:

i dont get how this happened, i suicided there 5-10 times to see if i could see the same issue with junk, rune items ect, and waited over  3mins, just to be safe before returning, and all my loot was there, now idk if you misplaced 10mins or whatever and thought it was two or what, but i have no idea how this happends under a two min timeframe.

They weren’t there, I went back right after I died. And they weren’t there

plain and simple!