PLAY NOW
F3NDI

F3NDI introduction

F3NDI    16

Hi fellow Old school players,

Recently, I've teamed up with the team behind the scenes to work on the management side of the server. With me joining the team at a position of great importance, I wanted to outline what I will be planning to do in my long stay here:

1. The first thing is improving the engagement with community, through continuously doing events and transparency. We want to give the players the final say for any input, and will therefore be implementing any suggestion that is agreed on by the majority (75%). This will ensure that the server continues to provide the best gaming experience FOR the players. To ensure transparency continues, we will start to create dev blogs, and staff Q&A.
  2. Secondly, working on an Ad campaign for the game. While we are extremely popular, there are always new heights! By attracting more youtubers, and showcasing the server on different social platforms, we can ensure that this game remains popular for the foreseeable future.
  3. Updating the forum QoL. While the forum is operable, it clearly lacks a warm feeling. Over the next few weeks, I will be teaming up with some talented Web developers to ensure that the new forum theme truly represents the server, while also implementing some cool features such as account/forum intergration.
  4. Further along the road, we hope to do competitions that REWARD you, the community to keep on playing! This includes something like Bloodlust, where clans battle over a period of time in an elo based killing system. The winning team will receive a nice prize.

In relation to myself, I am 21 years of age and have recently graduated from University. I have managed a number of top servers over the years, and have been in the scene since 2010. I hope that by me joining the server, we can only improve on what has already been created by Tom and the great staff team.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Renskel    2

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay and see you around most of the time. 

p.s you’ll love it.. after you put up with all of us bitching 😉 

Rmtank    4

One of the biggest issues you should be working on is staff professionalism. They lack it. Also looking at how they handle appeals/reports would be nice as well.

Then you should work with tomm on prioritizing the updates that are needed vs the ones that arnt, I.E what the community wants now vs what the staff team want.

But great to have you here, curious to see what you bring to the table.

stoop    20

I am Stoop. Also the #1 bot maker to weed out the community through cheap tactics. Would you like to purchase one of my scripts? Only  cost 3 headless arrows!

• Like 1

F3NDI    16
14 minutes ago, Rmtank said:

One of the biggest issues you should be working on is staff professionalism. They lack it. Also looking at how they handle appeals/reports would be nice as well.

Then you should work with tomm on prioritizing the updates that are needed vs the ones that arnt, I.E what the community wants now vs what the staff team want.

But great to have you here, curious to see what you bring to the table.

Thanks for the comment! I am looking into the appeals/reports soon, I will look into this issue. my pms are free if you ever want to discuss this further!

In relation to your second point, thats why I've focused on the needs of the community. IF there is ever a suggestion that is plausible, make a suggestion. If this is agreed upon by 75%+ of the community, it will be put into the backlog. 

Thank you and likewise, feel free to message whenever!

• Like 1

stoop    20

@F3NDI Will you be compiling a list of things from #suggestions and polling or how will you decide the 75% as about 95% of the things that have been added adjusted in the game havent been polled and most things are QoL suggestions that the players make that just get added to the list. Not sure how you are going to work all that. 

F3NDI    16
1 hour ago, stoop said:

@F3NDI Will you be compiling a list of things from #suggestions and polling or how will you decide the 75% as about 95% of the things that have been added adjusted in the game havent been polled and most things are QoL suggestions that the players make that just get added to the list. Not sure how you are going to work all that. 

We will be of course adding what we think is right, and in line with the direction of the server. But if you feel as though there is something that should be implemented, make a poll under the respective section. If this poll is approved by 75%+ of members, we will look into it and perhaps add it. OF course silly suggestions will be removed, as well as proxy voting.