PLAY NOW
Tom

Bug Fixes, Qol

Tom    338

Hello everyone,

Tonight's patch consists of some QoL and bug fixes. I would like to apologize for the lack of recent activity on my end. Been going through some IRL stuff that's been hard on me. However, I am getting back into the grind and will have some of the roadmap content progress being posted soon

Also as a side note - we've been doing many forum changes thanks to @F3NDI. Take a look around and give any feedback/input you may have!

• God whips now have an initial 12.5k charges
  • Nylocas spider rounds are now based on the party size
    • With this, pillar health has been decreased for solos, duos, and trios
  • Completing the Inferno will now state the amount of runs you've completed
  • Receiving a unique from a Raid will now state the amount of run you've completed
  • Buffed Dragon hunter crossbow from 30% accuracy/damage on dragons to 35%
  • Alchemical hydra's ring piece drop rate now takes players' drop rate mod into account
  • Decreased Crystal pickaxe attack delay from 6 ticks to 5
  • Fixed bug where you could spam click implings to catch them twice
  • There is now a requirement to damage Zalcano with tephra to be considered for a drop
  • Removed blue braziers from spawning when there is a gold sarcophagus in the Sands of Avarice
  • Added the ability to unlock the Twisted ancestral colour kit in the Collection log
  • Virtual level up plugin should now take your Screenshot plugin configuration into account when deciding whether or not to screenshot your level-up
  • Gamble host rank changed
  • BTS/Staff-related changes
    • Fixed bug where anti-bot script would sometimes show less than 4 digits leading to an inevitable failed attempt
    • Community manager role now has the following commands
      • ::teleto
      • ::teletome
      • ::broadcast
    • Community manager rank icon changed
    • Community manager yell title changed
  • Thanks 1

Nick    22

Fixed bug where anti-bot script would sometimes show less than 4 digits leading to an inevitable failed attempt

image.jpeg.1d8ffef715fd8c0345cb9fda06263533.jpeg

• Haha 1